Clyde's 10K 04/01/15 01:44 PM
Clyde's 10K registration is open. The race will take place April 19th at 8:15am.
6420 Freetown Road
Columbia, MD 21044
Friday, April 17th from 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Saturday, April 18th from 10 AM to 5:30 PM
Race day at the Start/Finish area from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM
Limited registration will be available during Packet Pick-up
Next Step 10mi Training Program 03/10/15 02:22 PM
Get ready everybody! The registration for the popular Next Step 10mi training program is now open. This program will sell out fast. Register here!
Next Step FIT 03/10/15 08:53 AM
Registration for Females in Training is now open. Visit this link to sign up: Next Step FIT Registration
Junior Striders Spring Track 03/09/15 09:32 PM
Registration for Junior Striders Spring Track is now open. REGISTER HERE!
2015 David Tripp Scholar/Athlete applications now available 12/29/14 02:11 PM
The 2015 David Tripp Scholar/Athlete applications are now available! APPLY HERE!
- 04/12/15 - Vernal Velocity Series #4
- 04/19/15 - Clyde's 10K
- 04/26/15 - Vernal Velocity Series #5
- 05/10/15 - Vernal Velocity Series #6
- 05/17/15 - Vernal Velocity Series Awards
- 05/24/15 - All Fruit Relay
- 06/24/15 - 5Mi Two Person Relay
- 07/15/15 - Meet of Miles
- 07/26/15 - Women's Distance Festival
- 09/13/15 - Police Pace 5K
- 09/20/15 - 39th Metric Running Festival
- 11/01/15 - Run Through the Grapevine
- 11/26/15 - Turkey Trot Prediction Run
The Howard County Striders are an incorporated non-profit organization dedicated to promoting lifetime fitness through running, based in central Maryland.
We sponsor or support many types of activities, including high quality race events, group runs, low-key weekly races, and a robust complement of training programs for both adults and youth, from beginners on up, to support continued active lifestyles in the community.