The end of the year is quickly approaching, which means it will soon be time for our Annual Awards Banquet and Club Meeting! Each year at our banquet we give out awards to our members in a variety of categories. The nominations committee is now accepting nominations for this year’s awards!
Here are the rules:
- Nominations will close on December 1, 2017
- You may nominate as many times are there are categories. Please submit each nomination on a separate form.
- Nominees must be a current member of the Howard County Striders (check membership status here)
- Previous year’s winners are not eligible to win the same award for the current year (check last year’s winners here)
- You may nominate yourself for an award
- Include as much information and data to back up your nomination as possible.
- Only races between November 15, 2016 and December, 2017 will be considered for award qualification
We are accepting nominations for the following categories:
- M/F Runner of the Year
- M/F Master Runner of the Year (40+)
- M/F Grand-Master Runner of the Year (50+)
- M/F Senior Grand-Master Runner of the Year (60+)
- M/F Ultra Runner of the Year
- M/F New Runner of the Year
- M/F Next Step Runner of the Year
- M/F Most Improved Runner of the Year
- M/F Volunteer Coach of the Year