What is the Centennial Mile?The Centennial Mile (formerly the Centennial Fun Run) is a family-oriented one mile run through the Centennial Development for beginners, competitors, and everyone in between. View the brochure
Are you a habitual attendee and willing to help out? We're seeking a race lead for the 6/27 event. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd be willing to step in and make sure this race happens!
Dates6/13, 6/27, 7/11, 7/25, 8/8, 8/22 (Every other Tuesday starting June 13th)
Entry Fee$2 per person or $5 per family
TimeRegistration starts at 7:00pm, race starts at 7:30pm
Race Start10025 Century Drive Ellicott City, MD 21042
DirectionsTake 29 to 108 W, pass Centennial Park on your right, turn right onto Centennial Lane, make right across from Centennial Lane H.S. onto Century Drive, continue 1/2 mile to 10025 Century Drive (on right side of road).
- Cars MUST park entirely on the road surface, NOT on any part of a neighbor’s lawn.
- Participants should not use neighbor’s lawns as a shortcut to the Centennial Mile.
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Roads will remain open during the race.
- Runners must obey the rules of the road.
- No wearing of earbuds or headphones connected to any audio or electronic device during the run.
- The course runs on the inside lane of the loop with traffic. Please park all vehicles on the outside lane of the loop, past the intersection of Century or Carillon, or on Chatelaine Circle. Additional parking is available at the High School just over a half mile from the start (perfect for a warm‐up).
- Please use the crosswalk and obey traffic signals when crossing Centennial Lane. RESTROOM FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
- 6 & under
- 60 & over