The Junior Striders Fall Cross Country program begins around Labor Day each year. The program is for runners ages 6 to 14 (1st through 8th grade). Typically, practices are held twice a week, with meets held on some weekends. Participation in these meets is encouraged, but not required.
Participants will all receive the opportunity to take advantage of the following:
- Participate in healthy outdoor exercise
- Participate in twice a week group practice sessions with knowledgeable and experienced caoches
- Compete in meets with other youth runners
- Become a member of the Howard County Striders & the Road Runners Club of America
- Attend end of the year awards party
See this year’s offering on the right for applications, registration & more info.