The Junior Striders Fall Track program begins around Labor Day each year. This program is for runners in 2nd Grade through 12th Grade. This track clinic is for the more serious & experienced sprinters looking to stay in sharp during the fall or looking to get ready for the winter track season.
Participants will all receive the opportunity to take advantage of the following:
- Participate in healthy outdoor exercise
- Participate in group practice sessions with knowledgeable and experienced caoches
- Compete in meets with other youth runners
- Become a member of the Howard County Striders & the Road Runners Club of America
- Attend end of the year awards party
See this year’s offering on the right for applications, registration & more info.