Weekly Series Races
Weather cancellations will be posted here and on the official Striders Facebook page by 11:00 AM on the day of the race.
What is the Weekly Series?The Weekly Series races are conducted at various locations around Howard County. Separate races ranging in distance from 1 mile to 15 kilometers are scheduled for throughout the spring, fall, and winter seasons. Each series culminates in the distribution of series awards. While these races emphasize participation, we also reward performance. Some "fast" facts:
- Show up no more than 30 minutes before the race to register.
- Runners of all abilities and ages are welcome, including non-Striders!
- Sorry, no bathroom facilities will be available :(
- Course finding is your responsibility! Minimal markings will be provided, but races are on open roads or paths and there may be few or no course marshals.
- Water will be available on longer courses.