Building to Bagel
- Start Date: [TENTATIVE] !!2023!! Monday September 11th at 6pm
- Graduation Bagel Run: Saturday November 4th at 7am
- Location: Longfellow Elementary School
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Cost: $30
Want to build to a 10K distance in an easy-going, socially oriented program? Ever thought about participating in the Saturday morning Bagel Runs, but thought it was too intimidating? Join us for Next Step Building to Bagel, beginning the Monday after Labor Day! This is an eight-week program, building your long run distance from 2 miles to 6 miles, ending with an early morning Bagel Run, and a post-run breakfast on us. After a two mile time trial on the first night, you will be matched with other runners of similar pace and a coach who will guide your group through your training.
This is a coed training group for adults 18 and up. Those 16-18 years of age can join too, as long as their parents are also participating.
Training Program Location
The program will meet at Longfellow Elementary School.
Training Program Pricing
Registrants must be a HCS member!!
See links below to register to the program and as a HCS member!
- The cost covers:
- 8 weekly training sessions with experienced coaches;
- Weekly communication with coaches;
- Lots of Fun and Support!
- Visit our membership page for more details on being a member or to check your membership status
Contact the program coordinators: