Hibernation to 5K 2022
- Start date: January 5th at 6:00pm
- Location: Centennial High School
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Cost: $30
Next Step Hibernation to 5K has a start date of January 5, 2022, and will meet for 6 weeks. This is a no frills, get to work right away program to encourage a quick start to 2022. This program is for both beginning runners and more experienced adult runners (18+) that just need to get off the couch after a long 2021! Although we only train as a group once a week, participants should expect to be devoting time for 3-4 workouts each week in order to maximize their progress. The coordinators for this program are the dynamic duo of Bill Arbelaez and Rene Alonso. Please note there will be no restrooms available.
You must be a current member of the Howard County Striders in order to participate in the program. Not a member? Go here to join today!
Training Program Pricing
Registrants must be a HCS member!!
See links below to register to the program and as a HCS member!
- The cost covers:
- 6 weekly training sessions with experienced coaches;
- Weekly communication with coaches;
- Lots of Fun and Support!
- Visit our membership page for more details on being a member or to check your membership status