Zero to Weekly 2023
- Start Date: Monday July 10 at 6pm
- Location: Blandair Park (near the east playground)
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Cost: $30
If you’ve thought about running, but didn’t know how to start, or you’ve tried running and gave up because it was too hard, this program is for you! Our coaches will help you progress from not running at all to running up to 3 miles after following our 8-week program.
Zero to Weekly assumes you have never run before, and gives you the tools to run a 5K (3.1 mile) distance by the end of the program. Coaches will meet participants for a workout once a week, and you will be expected to repeat this workout two to three more times before the next week’s meeting. At the end of the session, participants may optionally run a complimentary Striders Weekly 5K race.
This is a low-key, no-fuss, family-friendly program. We welcome men and women over 18 years of age.
If you are not already a Strider, you can sign up here.
Training Program Location
The program will meet at:
Blandair Park (near the east playground)
GPS address: 5749 Oakland Mills Rd, Columbia, MD
Training Program Pricing
Registrants must be a HCS member!!
See links below to register to the program and as a HCS member!
- The cost covers:
- 8 weekly training sessions with experienced coaches;
- Weekly communication with coaches;
- Lots of Fun and Support!
- Visit our membership page for more details on being a member or to check your membership status
Contact the program coordinators:
- IN NEED OF COORDINATORS – email [email protected] if interested!